- Plan your project with other members of your group and think about how you will answer the questions in the application form before you fill it in. For example, you could construct a word document that you could use to ‘cut and paste’ into the form:
- Contact details – email, phone, address, website if applicable
- Summary of the project/event/activity you plan to do
- What do you hope this will achieve?
- How will you know if your project has been a success?
- What costs do you need help with from the Zero Carbon Cumbria funding?
- Do you have exact quotes for the costs – if not, could you get copies of these?
Make sure that you are filling in the right form for the amount of money that you are applying for.
3. Fill in the application and complete with a signature. By signing the application form, you are confirming that you have read and agreed with all the terms and conditions of the grant, including a commitment to provide a monitoring report on your achievements.
4. Return to [email protected] together with any necessary additional documents, including your constitution and bank account details, and a recent bank statement (he large grants process is currently under review).