The Alston Moor Greenprint gets under way.
- Community planning begins in earnest. Working partnership formed between Alston Moor Partnership (AMP) & Alston Moor Greenprint project
- Information exchanged with Alston Moor Parish Council and working group set up to develop a future Neighbourhood Plan, based on evidence collected through the Greenprint and community planning process
- Plan of action developed to ensure that the community plan is linked to the Greenprint process and that all Greenprint outcomes will be embedded into the community plan
- Continued input into community transport meetings, community bus and electric bike network
- Most importantly, we developed a working ethos – a bottom-up approach to consultation and engagement. Inclusive, not judgemental or pre-emptive. An accessible, diverse approach to involve as many people as possible