CAfS thermal imaging surveys
We normally do thermal imaging surveys between our colder months of October and April. That’s when there’s the most difference between the temperature inside and outside your home, showing up any colder spots on your building’s outside walls and roof.
The service is fully adaptable, whether you’re looking for a whole-house survey or just one problem area.
Prices start at £100, depending on the size and location of the property. Your thermal imaging survey includes:
- a pre-survey discussion to ascertain the type and size of building and the most appropriate time to carry out the thermal imaging survey
- a professional thermal imaging survey
- feedback on findings during the survey
- thermal images provided digitally
With this level of survey, we’ll show you there and then where your cold spots are. We’ll also send you digital copies of the thermal images by email.
If you would prefer a complete thermal imaging report, we can offer this as an additional service. Your report would include:
- a description of thermal anomalies and defects
- recommendations and links to products, suppliers, or other services