To be eligible for a voucher you must own your home (including park home owners, long-leaseholders and shared ownership) or be a private or social landlord.

Your property must be in England (Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are not involved in this scheme).

New-build properties that have not previously been occupied are not eligible for the scheme.

You cannot apply for the scheme if you have already received a grant from your local authority as part of the Local Authority Delivery Scheme.

If you are a private rent landlord your property must have an EPC band E, F or G.