|Standard ticket||£ 0.00|
It can be a real challenge to retrofit a traditional pre-1920s building, which calls for different materials and techniques than a cavity-wall home.
If you're wondering how to upgrade your home, join us for this free webinar with a panel of experts in different aspects of retrofitting traditional buildings.
You'll also have the chance to put your questions to them in a Q&A session.
This online event is perfect for householders who want to know more about ways to retrofit traditional buildings.
- Get an insight into where to start with your retrofit, covering both maintenance and retrofitting, with lots of hints and tips, as well as pitfalls to avoid.
- Find out about a new guide by CAfS on retrofitting older buildings, being launched at the event
- Hear from those who were involved in the #ReadyForRain project, retrofitting a sandstone terraced house in Appleby, covering how it was improved and what it is like to live in now.
We're still firming up our panel, but so far it includes:
- James Innerdale, traditional buildings architect
- Chris Morphet, LakeDistrict Lime
- Emma Greenshaw, CAfS
- Tina Holt, CAfS
Cost - This event is free to attend.
Venue - This event will be held via Zoom. Once you regsiter, you'll receive a link to join the event.
Recording - We may record the event to share online afterwards. By taking part in this event, you accept that your name/image/voice may appear in the recording. You can opt not to activate your webcam and microphone, and you can change how your name is displayed in the list of participants. Attendees' video feeds won't necessarily be on screen at any point during the webinar.
Help with joining this event
Are you not sure how to use Zoom but would like to attend our event? If you don't have a friend or family member who can help you get set up, we'd be happy to help you in advance. Please contact us as soon as possible. You can phone us on 01768 210276 during normal office hours (Tue to Fri) or email [email protected]
Unfortunately, we aren't able to offer technical support at the time of the event.
This event is part of our ongoing programme of Green Build & Sustainable Living events. Keep an eye on our website for more events throughout the year!