Date posted: 26 May 2020
Closing date: 9am Tuesday 9 June 2020
We have an exciting new Secondment Opportunity to join our Energy Team as a Cold to Cosy Homes Project Officer from July 2020, initially for 3 months with possible extension.
The role is to expand our successful Cold to Cosy Homes Cumbria project more widely across districts in Cumbria – expanding now specifically to Carlisle, Allerdale and Copeland – and helping Cumbrian households reduce their carbon emissions, reduce bills and keep warm.
Applications are especially welcome from people who work in, or regularly engage with community organisations and/or vulnerable people as part of their professional role.
- Application Form – Secondment Project Officer – CAfS
- Role Description Secondment Cold to Cosy Homes Project Officer May 2020
The new role is mainly home working during the pandemic restrictions, but will when possible include attending events, visits to clients and meetings to:
- Expand and implement the Cold to Cosy Homes Cumbria project more widely across districts in Cumbria – expanding specifically to Carlisle, Allerdale and Copeland.
- Promote Cold to Cosy Homes and other household energy related services widely to residents and partner organisations across Cumbria
- Provide a high quality of customer service, building a friendly rapport with clients and a strong and credible reputation for the advice service and CAfS.
- Provide a programme of energy advice to vulnerable households throughout Cumbria.
- Coordinate installation of energy measures in homes.
- Deliver a series of energy advice events for people at risk of fuel poverty.
- Provide clear and accurate home energy related information and advice to clients by phone, video, at events and in their homes.